If you are looking to collaborate, you’ve come to the right place! We love working with companies, brands, restaurants, and other content creators who share our passion for food.
Why partner with us? With a loyal following on Facebook and a growing presence on Instagram, consistent content on our blog, and our popular pop-up food events, Meat Your Vegetables has a devoted and diverse reach to consumers from all different backgrounds. We love to create innovative dishes and content that will showcase your product in an exciting way. Your brand will also be shared with our readers via multiple social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Features & Guest Posts: We are available to provide content for your magazine, website, or other publication.
- Recipe and Menu Development: Do you need help creating a recipe for your publication or to go along with a product? We can help! We can also consult on menu creation for special events and restaurants.
- Reviews: If you feel your product, cookbook or restaurant would appeal to our readers, we would be happy to try it and share a review a review on our blog.
- Advertising: Advertising space is available on the Meat Your Vegetables blog for ads and sponsored posts, as well as other social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Events Including Pop-up Nights, Fundraisers, and Cooking Demos: We are available for live cooking demos at your location. We provide customized menus to coordinate with your event theme.
- Promotions: We love to work with brands to share and promote their products. We create customized plans to suit your brand’s marketing needs and budget.
Check us out our presence on some other social media platforms
Please contact us below to discuss opportunities in more detail. We look forward to working with you!
Content Sharing: All photography and content of www.meatyourvegetables.com is copyright of Daniel Peikes and/or Rachel Katzman. You are not permitted to reproduce our blog posts in their entirety without our written permission. If you wish to link to our recipe from your site or use our photo in a collage, please contact us for permission.
We would be happy to customize a plan for you, or read on for some partnership options